Kings Park Heritage Museum

Browse Our Rooms
Home > Historic Kings Park > San Remo
Click to view full size image

Dowling house

Built in the 1890s, 30 years before San Remo. Before 1920s the Dowlings moved to Church Street to get electric service. A building permit for eight 25-watt outlets was issued in 1941.

camp_rainorshine_trailer_1962.jpeg Dowling-073.jpg Dowling_House_c1980~0.png HarrisonPond-CampRainOrShine.jpg harrisons_pond_1953a.jpeg
Rate this file (No vote yet)