Kings Park Heritage Museum

Browse Our Rooms
Home > Historic Kings Park > Maps
Click to view full size image

Along the river before San Remo, 1897

The map shows Landing Road, the old Greek camp, and part of San Remo.
Source: Records of the Town of Smithtown, Pelletreau.

lawrence_house.png Screen_Shot_2018-12-04_at_9_43_27_PM.png smsp_trails_near_fld5~0.jpg sanborn_map_kp_thompson_st.jpg Screen_Shot_2018-02-26_at_7_31_49_PM.png
Rate this file (No vote yet)