Kings Park Heritage Museum

Browse Our Rooms
Home > Historic Kings Park > San Remo
Dowling house
Built in the 1890s, 30 years before San Remo.  Before 1920s the Dowlings moved to Church Street to get electric service.  A building permit for eight 25-watt outlets was issued in 1941.

Dowling house

Built in the 1890s, 30 years before San Remo. Before 1920s the Dowlings moved to Church Street to get electric service. A building permit for eight 25-watt outlets was issued in 1941.

Middleville-4.jpg camp_rainorshine_trailer_1962.jpeg Dowling_House_c1980~0.png harrisons_pond_autumn_1970s.jpeg HarrisonPond-CampRainOrShine.jpg
Rate this file (No vote yet)