Kings Park Heritage Museum

Browse Our Rooms
Home > Historic Kings Park > Maps
Along the river before San Remo, 1897
The map shows Landing Road, the old Greek camp, and part of San Remo.
Source: Records of the Town of Smithtown, Pelletreau.
Keywords: nissequogue river; san remo; kings park

Along the river before San Remo, 1897

The map shows Landing Road, the old Greek camp, and part of San Remo.
Source: Records of the Town of Smithtown, Pelletreau.

008-KingsParkJrHigh-FirstYear-1971-020.jpg 008-KingsParkJrHigh-FirstYear-1971-025.jpg 008-KingsParkJrHigh-FirstYear-1971-028.jpg brainard_bluff_4.jpg st_j_activity_039_woman_in_greenhouse2C_ar1957.JPG
Rate this file (No vote yet)