Kings Park Heritage Museum

Browse Our Rooms
Home > Historic Kings Park

Most viewed - Historic Kings Park
Our_Schools_Feb_68.jpg
892 views
brooklyn_hotel_60s.jpg
891 views
san_remo_1962_grade_1.jpg
1962 San Remo 1st Grade Mrs Schafzin891 views
kpsh_PowerHouse1920.jpg
890 views
Map_1873_Smithtown.jpg
1873 Map of the Town of Smithtown published by Beers, Comstock and Cline.890 views
1996_164_2-94_glass_bw_SL4.jpg
Short Beach c1880890 views
Nassau_Trust_c1983.jpg
Nassau Trust, c1982-83889 viewsJust before they removed the paint (c1984).
bluff_dredge_plan_1961.png
Dredging Plan of the Nissequogue River, 1961.889 viewsThe plan was signed by Town Supervisor Brady, a Fort Salonga resident, having his office on Pulaski Blvd, Kings Park.
012-SM-003.jpg
888 views
001-0013.jpg
887 views
005-pre-1970-021.jpg
887 views
001HospitalScenes036~0.jpg
Harrison's Pond (formerly "Harned's Pond"), early 1900s885 views
005-pre-1970-046.jpg
885 views
cusick_funeral_home_snow.jpg
Cusick Funeral Home881 views
OurSchools1976Page2.jpg
881 views
Main_St_KP_blizzard_of_78.jpg
Blizzard of '78880 views
Dowling-033.jpg
Dowling's Garage 1938879 views
Lule_house_Bldg_93.jpg
Lule house, Bldg 93 from high up, c1999879 views
005-pre-1970-132.jpg
878 views
Screen_Shot_2013-11-13_at_12_33_40_PM.png
Bird's Eye View of Kings Park in 1873876 viewsLooking North. The year the RR started service to Port Jefferson. Drawing by: David Flynn
kp_firemens_fair_prade_77.jpg
Firemen's Fair Parade 1977876 viewsJim McDonald's truck on right.
kppc_1~0.jpg
874 views
PO_inside.jpg
874 views
Beach1.jpg
Cassidy house, south side of Main Street east of Pulaski Blvd871 views
Middleville-10.jpg
Patiky's Store, Main Street871 viewsPhoto: c1977
RJO_1964.png
RJO 1964871 viewsFrom yearbook.
main_st_kp_snow_81a.jpg
Main St in snow, Jan 1981871 views
kpsh_bldg_93_mattress.jpg
869 views
25a_kpsh_june_1978.jpg
869 views
1971___74_plows2C_Main2C_c85.jpg
Three plows at Longhorn Diner868 views
Terrill-060.jpg
Delivery of a 1967 Young Crusader-85ft Snorkel at Terrill's Garage867 views
rjo_68_weidig23.jpg
Wood Shop. 1968. Photo by C. Weidig866 views
2238 files on 70 page(s) 9